This Desktop License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between [Your Company Name], a [Your Company Location] company, and the Licensee (“You” or “Your”) as of the Effective Date, in connection with the Font Product (the “Product”).
1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, [Your Company Name] grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Product on a specified number of desktop computers in accordance with the terms herein.
2. The number of desktop computers on which You may install and use the Product is specified in Your purchase order or invoice.
3. You may use the Product for personal or commercial purposes, including but not limited to graphic design, and printing.
1. It is forbidden to embed the Font into documents (EPS, PDF and others), intended for commercial distribution in the form of electronic books, magazines, other Electronic publications.
2. It is forbidden to use the Font files in mobile applications.
3. It is forbidden to use the Font files in video games.
4. It is forbidden to use the Font files in audiovisual works, in any film or video material (including for the purposes of television broadcasts), including titles and inscriptions.
5. It is forbidden to use Font files for websites using the @ font-face selector.
6. It is forbidden to set the Font on the server to provide multi-user access.
7. It is forbidden to distribute the Font files with hardware or software.
8. It is forbidden to use the Font in advertising campaigns on the Internet by embedding the Font files in Base 64 encoded format into digital advertisements.
9. It is forbidden to modify, rename, change the character composition, rebuild or otherwise influence the Font.
10. It is forbidden to copy the Font, except for the cases specified in this document.
11. It is forbidden to distribute the Font to the public. The Licensee may not post, install and use files on computers, mobile devices, servers and web servers, websites of other companies or individuals, place them on the Internet, lend them, rent them, or transfer them to another user, unless the complete set of delivery is completely transferred, including: Font file, license rights, usage manual, printed materials, backup copies. In this case, the Licensee is required to destroy all copies of the Font and its documentation available to him and notify the Licensor in writing of the change of licensee.
12. Reproduction of images of Font symbols in raster and/or vector images (documents) is allowed subject to the restrictions provided for by this Agreement.
13. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, persons who have not entered into a Licensing Agreement with the Licensor may not bring into civil circulation goods, works or services containing the Font, the rights to which belong to the Licensor.
14. The rights indicated in this Agreement are granted to the Licensee without the right to transfer or to assign them to other persons, except for the case provided for in paragraph 11 above.
[Your Company Name] retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Product, including all intellectual property rights therein.
1 This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated.
2 [Your Company Name] may terminate this Agreement immediately upon Your breach of any provision herein.
THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL [YOUR COMPANY NAME] BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and communications.